Saturday, August 18, 2007

HE

A random glance,
I could care less..
After all I had better things in life to worry about.
Diwali crackers...



It's cold.
Unexpected.
Introductions.
Do I know what's in store for me?
Some lime..
Wierd, no conversation.
Then it's forced.
Pony.
Nothing! Nothing!
Something? Subtle?



Data, lots of it
BLINK
Conversation..
Forced?I think not!
Slippery..
Take care...
I slip anyway



Como estas?
Reasons..Really silly ones



I forget
Summer..
Work..Final projects
Flustered..Frustrations


Data...like a saviour..
Cautious approach..
Questions and plans



It happens,the day
Perfect!
But I must act cool..(how stupid of me)
Never talk about "Perfect" again



Data transfer...Not free this time
Expensive!



Nothing works,
I am lost...
I have no words.
It's all forced again!



A reunion with a twist
But it's not lime..
But I float..float
Everything is a blur
I hear music



Left with myself..
I think..
Is it worth it?
No..
But I....
I think it is
Though I know it's Not!
Will it ever be?



Just another person...
I am.

No comments: